Monday, January 18, 2010

Out for the Day

Alex and I spent the day with his grandma and grandpa, my parents. They were so sweet and helpful when they arrived. Alex was thrilled with his grandparents. We went to THAT building. You know the place. The dizzying, grand, oh my gosh where did my cash go building. Yes you guessed it...The MALL!!!! I love malls. I love poking around, spending money, shopping, looking at clothes, buying clothes, trying on overpriced shoes there is no way I will ever afford! I just love that place! We got his pictures taken. He was such a good model. He charmed the photographer and she charmed the pocked book with an incredible deal for pictures. Thank you guys so much! Afterward we wandered around and had lunch. I went to U Food Grill. It is as healthy as fast food can be. Had a mushroom wrap and baked fries. OH SO YUMMY!!!! I was so happy I let grandma give Alex some ice cream! Yeah that won't happen again for awhile. He of course loved it. Back home and waited for Dave to come home. We went to Strings for dinner. Alex has to be the BEST baby ever! Not a lot of fussing and loved everyone's food. I am so thankful for my wonderful parents. They have been such a blessing to my family. I love you both!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment