Thursday, May 20, 2010

OLD!!!!!!!

SO I just turned 30!!!! EEEKKK!!!!! When did I get so old???? Well I celebrated by having lunch and an outing with my mother. Next Dave and the toddler and I are going to a romantic dinner at Denny's. Why is it so hard to find good vegan food at night??? Let me rephrase that....Why is it so hard to find CHEAP vegan food at night? Honestly!!!!! Salad is diet food not vegan food. I do like salad from time to time...ie every 6 months, but I want some FOOD! For lunch mom and I went to Ike's and I got the vegan biscuits and gravy. Oh so yummy!!!!!!!!! Well I get pizza tomorrow and the cafe in midtown on Saturday!!!! Yay for getting old!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Because being a carnivore is the way to be :) I understand the trouble find food you can eat. I may not be vegan, but my allergies prevent me from ordering most foods on a menu. And you're right, salad is diet food and should be consumed once every six months or on a hot day when your body doesn't want to work too hard.

    And it's not getting old, it's getting mature. It's realizing what's truly important in life and enjoying it. It's learning that Prince Charming isn't all he's cracked up to be and that the knight in shining armor is too arrogant to get off his white horse to help you cross the river (mud will ruin that shine). It's celebrating the wisdom you've gleaned over the years and laughing at the mistakes you've made. It's looking forward to the adventure ahead, while treasuring the memories of the past.

    So pop in some Veggie Tales, enjoy a mushroom burger (completely vegan of course), and give your son a kiss from his auntie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally just got this! Did you get my new number??? E-mail me when we can hang out!!! Thank you for the good wishes and wisdom!

    ReplyDelete